When you purchase the complete Discussions4Learning program set, levels A through D, you’ll have at your fingertips:
- 384 lively oral vocabulary lessons based on interdisciplinary themes
- 192 works of fine art from across the centuries and around the world
- 192 dynamic, contemporary, real-world photographs
- more than 2,000 high-level, cross-curricular vocabulary words
This choice offers you complete flexibility, a wide range of choices, and the full vocabulary-building power of Discussions4Learning’s unique approach.
All components are organized into four colorful program boxes, each of which includes:
- four spiral-bound Teacher's Guides, one for each theme
- Program Guide
- CD-ROM with 48 fine art images and 48 real-world photos used in the lessons
Read what teachers are saying about using Discussions4Learning with their students.